Trained as theoretical chemist,
nurtured from computational biology,
developed to be a fan of enzyme.
• Postdoc in Chemistry, USC with Nobel laureate Arieh Warshel, 2020-now
• Postdoc in Chemistry, MIT, 2017-2020
• Visting Student at Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, 2016
• PhD in Chemistry, Peking University, 2017
• BSc in Chemistry and Mathematics, Peking University, 2012
May 23, 2022
I gave a talk at Enzyme Engineering XXVI on enzyme design.
Mar 3, 2022
I was awarded the Arthur W. Adamson Postdoctoral Recognition Award from USC.
Two PNAS papers were published with Arieh and Hao.
Oct 8, 2020
I joined Arieh Warshel's lab at USC.
Jan 9, 2019
I gave a talk at Gordon Research Conference (Stochastic Physics in Biology) on epigenetic energy landscape.
Dec 26, 2018
A collaboration work on inflammasome assembly with my friend Chen Shen has been accepted in PNAS.
Oct 30, 2018
My first manuscript with Bin on epigenetics is posted on bioRxiv.
Oct 8, 2018
I gave a talk at MIT biophysics retreat on epigenetic energy landscape.
Sep 13, 2018
My work at Max Plank Institute is now published online in Chem, a sister journal of Cell.
Sep 1, 2018
Welcome to my personal website ! I just started my postdoctoral second year.